We will accept renewal payments via mail with either a MONEY ORDER or E-TRANSFER with the following requirements:
- The ORIGINAL pawn ticket (you may wish to keep a photocopy for yourself to check on the loan, once sent in).
- A self-addressed stamped envelope (to return the new ticket(s) to you at the correct address).
- A money order in the full amount of the interest owing (plus any extra you may want reduced from the principle of the loan).
- Please send the full amount of the interest owing plus $3 for postage and handling fee (plus any extra you may want reduced from the principle of the loan) to firstname.lastname@example.org with your pawn ticket # as the message.
- The question is What is our specialty? Answer is value. Note: If necessary just add a 1 to the answer and say +1 in your message.
- As this is a ticketless transaction, the earliest we can renew is on the day of grace.
- We will be mailing you your new ticket. Please ensure we have your correct mailing address on file.
- Please ensure that the amount of your e-Transfer is the correct interest due plus the $3 fee. If you are unsure, please call us at 604-526-7296 with your pawn ticket number and we can let you know the correct amount owing.
Interest is calculated based on when it is received. Ie. If the money is received beyond the day of grace the additional one month interest charge will be added.
We reserve the right to restrict the use of this service at our discretion.